1. September Third: Asa brought home some flowers to say congratulations for our new baby.
2. September Eighth: Vienna wasn’t feeling too well that day so I tried to make her as comfortable as possible. Coloring and playing seemed to help.
3. September Ninth: Asa took the day off work and we had a day-date at Schuler Books. It was a lot of fun! We went in the morning so of course we got coffee and split a bagel 🙂
4. September Twelfth: Asa was taking some sweet photos of Vienna as a way to announce the new baby and he caught this great expression. Guess she must be very excited to be a big sister!
5. September Seventeenth: Documenting my first attempt at making homemade bread. It wasn’t a complete failure, but I will need to keep practicing! 🙂
6. September Twentieth part one: Our usual morning routine — reading books in mom & dad’s bed.
7. September Twentieth part two: We went for a short walk down the street before naptime. This little area looks magical!
8. September Twenty-fourth part one: Asa was gone for the day so Vienna and I packed up and walked downtown to check out Artprize. It was fun to spend the time together and we also ate lunch at Panera which was fun too. A little mother-daughter date!
9. September Twenty-fourth part two: Documenting the baby belly. I feel like I haven’t been really good about that this time around, but I’m working on it.
10. September Twenty-eighth: Sitting down to do some meal planning for the upcoming weeks, I was very excited to get out my list of autumn recipes. Bring on the soup!
11. September Twenty-ninth: Asa took the day off of work again. I wanted to document the baby belly and the cute gourds I found at Trader Joes. It also happened to be National Coffee Day that day, so I was able to document that too 🙂