With two kiddos in tow these days, I have to make sure that I am well prepared for anything (blowouts, tantrums, and everything in-between). I’ve decided to have the girls share a diaper bag to make things easier on myself because, well, why not?
The age gap means that each girl has different items that are essential for our outings. But items like diapers and an extra change of clothes are surely needed by both (hopefully soon we won’t need diapers for Vienna 😉 ).
Below are my diaper bag essentials (and some of our favorite brands) as well as direct links to a few specific items:
- Honeycomb pacifier clip from Wild Creek Co and Natursutten pacifier
- Hope Carried Namaste Linen Ring Sling
- An extra change of clothes
- Cloth diapers & covers, wetbag, Honest and Babyganics disposables (just in case — we primarily use cloth diapers)
- Seventh Generation wipes
- House of Myrtle swaddle [can be used as blanket or nursing cover]
- Covered Goods multi-use nursing cover [can be used as nursing cover, car seat cover, infinity scarf, or shopping cart cover]
- For Vienna specifically: Plum Organics pouches, snacks, Klean Kanteen bottle, and books
What are your diaper bag essentials? What are some of your favorite baby products and brands?